Bitumen Testing Equipments
Marshall Stability Tester
|Product Type||Stability Tester|
|Power supply||AC Supply|
We are manufacturing and supplying a wide range of Bench Mounting Mixer & Marshall Stability Testers, which has two speed constant mesh gear box driven by an electric motor fully enclosed within the transmission case. These are supplied with complete stainless steel bowl fitted with handle, beater, hook and heating jacket.
Asphalt Bituminous Mixtures
- Bench-mounting mixer:
- This mixer has two speed constant mesh gear box driven by an electric motor fully enclosed within the transmission case.The low speed drive automatically comes into action when either the high or intermediate speed is disengaged on light loads, speed changes may be made without switching off. A gear train to provided smooth gear change and also protect the transmission mechanism. Ball bearings are used throughout which, together with all gears, run in a special lubricant requiring no attention for several years. All the mechanism from the beater shaft to the motor is enclosed. Supplied complete stainless steel bowl fitted with handle, beater, hook and heatingjacket.
- Motor rating:
- Operation: 230 volts, single phase, 50 cycles, A.C. supply.
- 30 KN (3000 kg) capacity
- platen rate 50.8 mm per minute
- Safety cut-out switch for platen travel
- The load frame, confirming to British Standard BS 594 : 1973 and ASTM D 1559, comprises which houses a geared screw jack and motor drive mechanism, all enclosed within a rigid sheet steel frame. Automatic cut out prevents platen over run on the down ward & upward travel. Suitable for operation on 230 volts, single phase, 50 cycles, A.C. supply. Compaction Mould comprising filling color, mould body and base plate. Manufactured from steel. Compaction pedestal comprising of a hard wood block with a steel plate. Complete with specimen holder semi-circular base and a circular top to hold the specimen mould in place during compaction of the specimen.
d. Compaction Hammer designed for use with the compaction pedestal and mould. The hammer has a 4.5 kg weight which has a free fall of457 mm.
e. Breaking head assembly, complete with gauge disc and flow meter pedestal.
f. Load transfer bar. ' g. Specimen extractor.
h. Flow Meter (dial gauge) graduated 0.01mm x 25 mm travel.
Mixing bowl fitted with handle.
j. Mixing trowel.
High sensitivity Proving ring 2500 kg capacity fitted with 0.002 mm dial gauge. Complete in a nice wooden carrying case.
-Do-but 50 KN.
- Modified Marshal Stability Test Apparatus :
- 100 KN( 10,000kg) capacity
- Platen rate 50.8 mm per minute
- Safety cut-out switch for platen travel Complete with Marshal Mould 152.4 mm dia-3, Rammer 10.2 kg-2 Nos. Pedestal for 152.4 mm dia with holding arrangement for Rammer. Breaking head assembly, Load transfer bar, Specimen extractor, Flow meter (Dial gauge) 0.01 mm x 25 mm travel. Mixing bowl with handles and Mixing trowel.
- High sensitivity Proving ring 50 KN capacity with calibration certificate in a nice wooden carrying case.
Bitumen Testing Viscometers
Our quality range of Bitumen Testing Viscometers is used for determining the viscosity of cut back bitumen and road oil. The cup lid, with insulated handle, is fitted with two opposite wedge cams, which engage under pillars secured to the cup flange. This feature facilitates easy removal of the lid by rotating the handle a few degrees to disengage the cams.
Tar Viscometer: IS : 1206, BS: 2000 (Part-72) For determining the viscosity of cut back bitumen and road oil. The viscometer consists of a chrome plated copper plated copper bath, with a drain valve and a central tube to receive the test cup and to position the stirrer, and is mounted on a stand with leveling feet. Stirrer has a curved shield and is provided with an insulated handle, thermometer socket and swivel support for the valve. Supplied complete with 10 mm cup and ball valve or 4 mm cup and ball valve as per the model required. The following models are available.
Standard Tar Viscometer, Electrical Heating with Immersion Heating Elements and Dimmerstat for controlling the temperature. Suitable for operation on 220 V, 50 Hz, single phase, AC supply. Complete with 10mm & 4 mm Cup and Valve.
Flash & Fire Point Apparatus / Pensky-Martens Apparatus IS: 1209, IS 1448 (Part 21), ASTM D 93, BS:2839 For determining the flash point of fuel oils and lubricating oil, bitumen other than cutback bitumen and suspension of solids in liquid, having a flash point above 49°C.
The oil cup is made of brass, fitted with a thermally insulated lifting handle. The cup lid, with insulated handle, is fitted with two opposite wedge cams, which engage under pillars secured to the cup flange. This feature facilitates easy removal of the lid by rotating the handle a few degrees to disengage the cams. The shutter opening mechanism is designed for smooth operation and is operated by a spring handle with a knuled knob. A flame exposure device (Gas test jet assembly) is mounted over the lid. The manually operated
stirrer has flexible has a flexible shaft. The cup assembly is positioned in a cast iron air bath, fitted with a chrome plated brass top. The air bath is mounted on an upright which serves as a gas manifold. Valve controlled supply lines for adjustable flames are provided with pilot and test flames. An additional line with control valve supplies gas for use with open flash clip, in accordance with IS: 1448 (P:66), IS: 1209, A ring support is provided for the lid when not in use. Electrical heating, with gas test jet and electric heater with energy regulator. 220V, 50 Hz, Single Phase, AC
Saybolt Viscometer : ASTMD 88, D 244 AASHTOT72
Electrically Heated for the empirical measurement of Saybolt Viscosity of petroleum products at specified temperatures between 70deg. F and 210 deg F. This is also used for determining the Saybolt Furol viscosity of bituminous materials at temperatures of 250, 275, 300, 350, 400 and 450 deg F. It comprises one each of Cylindrical Oil Cup, Universal TIP, Furol Tip, Bath fitted with immersion heater mounted on a stand, Dimmerstat for temperature control, stirrer with shield, Complete with insulated handle and thermometer support, receiving flask, withdrawal tube, tube, filter funnel, thermometer support for cup and circular spirit level. Suitable for operation on 220 V, 50 Hz. Single Phase AC.
- Flow Cup Viscometer No. 4 Simple flow cup of the efflux type is used for approximate measurements of apparent viscosity for control of consistency during manufacture and use of paints, lacquers and viscous products. Flow cup with protective skirt are made from gun metal with stainless steel orifice and are equivalent to Type B cups. Each cup is supplied complete with a stand having leveling screws.
Flow Cup Viscometer
|Number of cycles||50|
|Power supply||AC Supply|
|Product Type||Testing Instrument|
- Stand with leveling screws.
- Flow Cup Viscometer as per IS : 3944 Made of gunmetal and the orifice is made from stainless steel. A protective skirt is provided at the bottom of the cup to minimize the risk of damage to the orifice.
- Flow cup No.2
- Flow cup No.3
- Flow cup No.4
- Flow cup No.5 and 6
- Bitumen Sampler A strong metal vessel of about half litre capacity, the handle of which shall be attached by a means not adversely affected by hot bitumen. IS: 1201.
- Sampling Tube made of metal. Tube suitable for sampling 200 Ltrs. Drum. The rings are soldered to opposite sides o the tube at the upper end for convenience in holding it.
- Supplied complete with one 50 gram weight, one 100 gram weight and one Needle.
- Bitumen Penetrometer Hand IS: 1203 BS 2000-49, ASTM D5, AASHTO T49. Consist of Vertical Pillar mounted on a base provided with leveling screws. The head, together with dial plunder rod and cone (or needle) slides on a pillar and can be clamped at any desired height. A rack and pinion & pointer assembly provides fine adjustment of needle or cone tip to sample.
- It incorporates a slipping clutch mechanism which makes reading of penetration, and subsequent resetting a simple and accurate operation. The dial is graduated in 400 1/10"' mm sub-divisions, and the red needle pointer against black figures makes for easy reading.
- Automatic Bitumen Penetrometer Electrically operated with Digital Timer, Penetration Needle, 2 Cups, Weights 50 gram and 100 gram.
- Penetrometer cone : Made of gunmetal and is fitted with a hardened and ground detachable steel tip and a stem. Total moving weight is 150 + 0.01 gram.
- Bitumen Penetration Kit : Consists of Penetration Needle, transfer dish and set of sample containers.
- Softening Point apparatus (Ring & Ball), IS : 1205, BS2000-58,ASTMD36,AASHTOT53.
- Used for the determination of the softening point of bitumen. Consists of: Two steel balls; each 9.5 mm in dia. Brass rings Two; tapered of brass. Ball Guide Two Ring Holder One Bath Beaker of heat resistant glass, I.D. 8.5 cms and depth 12 cms approx.
- Ring & Ball Apparatus, electrically heating Similar to ASEW-217, but supplied with a heating plate with an energy regulator which permits fine regulation of temperature. In addition, there is an electrically operated Stirrer mounted on a stand with chuck and glass rod or aluminum rod and for stirring the water in the water bath. Operation on 230 V, single phase, 50 cycles, A.C. supply.
Ductility Testing Machine
|Product Type||Testing Machine|
Ductility Testing Machine: IS :1208 ASTM D113, AASHTO T51
- Mould-3 Nos. Made of brass/gunmetal mounted on a base plate. Each mould has two end clips, two sides with knurled screws and side support for proper assembly on the base plate. One spare mould with base plate for casting the specimen is also supplied.
- Water Bath Thermostatically Controlled : A bath maintained with ± 0.1 °C of the specified test temperature, containing not less than 10lt. of water, the specimen being immersed to a depth of not less than 100 mm and supported on a perforated shelf not less than 50 mm from the bottom of the bath.
- Testing Machine : The machine has two rate of travel, namely 5 cms per minute and 1 cm per minute. A clutch arrangement is provided by which the movement of the movable bracket can be arrested or restarted without switching off the motor. A scale on the top edge of the bath makes it easy for the operator to opserve the progress of the test. Machine accommodate three individual specimens. A quick release mechanism permits the operator to move the carriage to any desired position on the track. An automatic cut off prevents over runs. Immersion heater also provided.
- A three wire cord with plug is furnished with the bath.
- The control panel is recessed. Controls consists of a temperature, an on-offline switch which controls all power to the bath, and pilot light which indicates when the heater are energized. Operation on 230 volts, single phase, 50 cycles, A.C. supply.
- Ductility Mould with base plate made of gunmetal.
Ductility Testing Machine with Digital temperature controller-cum-display electrically operated.
- Film Stripping Device:
- The Film stripping device is used to measure the resistance of bituminous mixture to stripping of the asphalt from rock particles and is generally used to evaluate the mineral aggregate. It may be used to judge the adhesive capacity of bituminous material. Stone screening for use with seal coats or open graded mixes are usually subjected to this
- test. The test is applied to the aggregate fraction passing the 9.5 mm sieve and retained on No. 8 sieve.
- The film stripping device consists of a disc on which four bottles are mounted. The disc rotates at the rate of approximately 100 r.p.m. A time switch is provided. Suitable for operation on 230 volts, single phase, A.C. supply, The sample is kept in bottles and agitates for fifteen minutes. The % age of aggregate stripped is then estimated by visual observation.
|Power supply||AC Supply|
Our range of Centrifuge Extractors is used for the quantitative determination of bitumen in hot-mixed paving mixtures and pavement samples. It is a safe, portable, corrosion-resistant module, which can be used both in the field and the laboratory.
- Centrifuge Extractor, Hand operated ASTM D 2172, AASHTO T058J0164 This used for the quantitative determination of bitumen in hot-mixed paving mixtures and pavement samples. The centrifuge extractor is a safe, portable, corrosion-resistant module which can be used both in the field and the laboratory,. It consists of a removable cast aluminium rotor bowl mounted on a vertical shaft. A filter paper disc is pressed in between the rotor bowl and cover plate
- by a knurled nut. The bowl assembly is enclosed is a housing mounted on a cast aluminium body. The gears operate in oil bath assembly is enclosed is a housing mounted on a cast aluminium body. The gears operate in oil bath with splash lubrication. Complete with 25 filter discs.
- Centrifuge Extractor, Electrically ASTM D 2172, AASHTO T058,T0164
- Similar to above, but is operated by a motor coupled to a gear box and the drive is through a strip pulley. The motor part can be disconnected and the unit can be operated manually in case of power failure. The motor drive gives 3500 r.p.m. to the rotor bowl. Operation on 230 V, single phase, 50 cycles, A.C. supply.
|Size of Jaw||100 mm x 150 mm|
|Automation Grade||Fully Automatic|
|Machine Capacity(Kgs./ Hour )||20 to 500 kg. per hour|
We are engaged in manufacturing and supplying a wide range of Jaw Crushers, which is available in various sizes, capacities, operations as per the clients’ specific requirements. The pulverizer is useful for assaying, mining and for metallurgical, quarrying, aggregate processing, chemical, geological and industrial laboratories.
Jaw Crusher: Medium Similar to ASEW 202, but
Jaw size :
150 x200 mm
Max. size of feed
100 mm (approx)
Product discharge size :
5 mm to 20 mm.
250 to 400 kg.
(based on material)
Operation on :
440 V, 3 ph. 50 Hz
Pair of Jaw 150 mm x 200 mm
The 'ASEW laboratory pulverizer is a disc grinder, designed to grind virtually any material to produce a fine mesh sample in one operation.
The pulverizer is useful for assaying, mining and for metallurgical, quarrying, aggregate processing, chemical, geological and industrial laboratories. It is a self-contained grinder, with a rotary disc, having a planetary movement in a vertical plane.
This feature gives added life to the moving parts and produces a sample of uniform fineness. Grinding is done between two discs-one stationary and the other revolving eccentrically at high speed. The discs are made from heat treated mechanite metal.
With the help of a convenient hand wheel, the size of the final product can be adjusted. This can be done, even while the machine is in operation. A self locking device holds the hinged grinding chamber in place and affords easy and quick access to it, for removal of ground samples and for cleaning. The Pulverizer is supplied a 3 H.P. motor, a starter, a 'V belt pulley drive and mounting.
Disc diameter :
Maximum feed size :
8 mm (approx)
Size of finished product :
100 mesh to 150 mesh
Discs Stationary & revolving.
Ball Mill: 300 mm x 300 mm Consists of a drum made of welded steel having an inside diameter of 300 mm x 300mm long, supported on heavy duty ball bearings.
All air and water tight cover is provided to close the 100 mm wide opening along the entire length of the drum. A reduction gear driven by a motor rotates the Ball mill at 28-30 RPM.
Supplied complete with twelve 19 mm diameter hardened steel balls and an automatic revolution counter. One tray also provided for collecting the sample. Operation on : 220 V, single ph., 50 Hz., A.C. supply.
Ball Mill: 300 x350 mm
- Set of twelve steel balls as specified.
- Receiver tray.
Skid Resistance Tester
|Model Name/Number||Skid Resistance Tester|
|Country of Origin||Made in India|